EV operators & OEMs trust TWAICE
“The battery health information provided by the TWAICE software is exactly what we want to offer our customers. TWAICE’s proven results in the field gave them the edge over alternatives.”
The mobility industry is undergoing a major transition. The shift to e-mobility means the battery is now the focal point of vital processes for operating and maintaining electric vehicles, from battery swapping, battery maintenance and managing battery warranties. However, with little experience working with batteries, OEMs and operators are experiencing many challenges.
- Accessing battery health information requires expensive and time-consuming physical testing of e-vehicles. This information is only available after the tests have taken place.
- Alternative methods of getting battery health information such as using battery management system are not sufficient, as BMS data decreases in accuracy as the battery ages.
- There is no standard industry definition of battery State of Health, the metric that indicates the degradation of a battery, therefore different companies use different definitions. This creates chaos and mistrust between operators and OEMs.
- Save time and costs by reducing physical testing of vehicles. Access the State of Health of your batteries (and more KPIs) at any time, from wherever you are.
- Get guaranteed accurate battery health information. TWAICE provides an independent validation procedure for your peace of mind & TWAICE health analytics is backed up by Munich Re insurance.
- Streamline communications & develop relationships based on trust as you can make decisions based on a battery State of Health that has been agreed upon by all stakeholders.