Energy Storage integrators & owners trust TWAICE
“TWAICE’s Digital Commissioning helps us to overcome the challenges resulting from an increasing heterogeneous system-integrator landscape and ever larger BESS systems. A must have for baselining performance at beginning of life and identifying deficiencies before operation starts.”
The number of energy storage systems being deployed worldwide is increasing rapidly, meaning that more and larger energy storage systems will be commissioned in the next years. This leads to increased complexity for stakeholders involved in commissioning and managing energy storage systems.
- Manufacturers use different software and different metrics to calculate and display the status of energy storage systems, meaning EPCs and asset owners are unable to easily benchmark and compare the status of different assets.
- Asset owners are reliant on the information provided by the storage manufacturer in warranty agreements and are not able to independently verify this.
- On-site commissioning cannot provide a deep enough analysis of the battery to guarantee safe and reliable operation long-term. It is also incredibly time-consuming.
- Get an overview of the BESS performance at beginning of life. This can be used as a basis for managing the asset long term and provides an opportunity to verify that the information supplied by the manufacturer is correct.
- Benefit from a standardized process and format that can be used for all storage systems, making it possible to benchmark and compare storage systems across an entire portfolio.
- Pinpoint anomalies such as faulty cells that cannot be identified with on-site commissioning. Fix these right away to ensure high availability and high profits from the beginning of storage life whilst minimizing safety risks.